RE: haynes v shop manual

To: "'Bob Howard'" <mgbob@juno.com>, "MG list (E-mail)"
Subject: RE: haynes v shop manual
From: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 20:19:57 -0800
Hi bob,

forgive my ignorance, but you absolutely lost me. what did you mean by "You
probably should go through that purge evolution and pull the plug to check
level after any release of coolant."? Just my stupidity... Are you saying
that i should just top-up the reservoir tank when i'm done or is there a
danger of getting some kind of air-lock when i reconnect the hoses to the
carb?

cheers

Joe

_________________