Re: question re seats/sugg

To: "Bill Saidel" <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Subject: Re: question re seats/sugg
From: "Valerie Stabenow" <hlub34a@aeroinc.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 20:34:47 -0600
Just to clarify...you did put in new webbing...is there a reason why
you are thinking of using cardboard as well?

I have rebuilt several sets of sets and have not found the need for
cardboard. Besides, once you sit in the seat, it will bend the
carboard to fit the shape of your heinie ;-)

Burlap is still widely available at JoAnn Fabric Stores or Hanover or
whatever is listed in your local yellow pages, under "fabric".
Additionally, upholstery shops use it and probably have rolls of it.

Hope this helps!!