Re: Speedometer Help Needed

To: <JERTIGGER2@cs.com>, <BobMGT@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speedometer Help Needed
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 08:52:47 -0500
Go ahead and fix the one that the odo failed on.
Open it up... you'll see a little 'paw' that would
push a toothed wheel around to move the odo
numbers.
Add a small 'pen spring' to hold it against the gear
as it rotates. ...easy..

you'll see what I'm talking about when you open it up.

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com