RE: The doctor visits

To: "'R. O. Lindsay'" <rolindsay@dgrc.com>
Subject: RE: The doctor visits
From: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:38:28 -0800
could also be the fuel line between the pump and tank or pump and carb. to
clear those you need a little bit of compressed air. make sure that the pump
is disconnected from the line (blowing compressed air through the pump will
damage it), and blow through the line. any crud should come out the other
end. i'm sure there's a more technical name for this procdedure but i'm
tired.

cheers

Joe

Dr. Joseph Garner