FS '69 MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: FS '69 MGB
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 18:02:08 -0800
I was looking on craigslist for a van and saw the following ad:
http://www.craigslist.org/sfo/car/740988.html

1969 MGB (A Classic Automobile) - $5000

 Reply to: cbofcb@aol.com
 Date: Sun Feb 25th

A classic automobile that needs a loving home. Great body, restored,
to its' original color of race car green.
MG B has less than 40,000 miles on it. Owner travels a great deal and
simply does not have time to look after
vehicle. Asking for $5,000 or best offer.

-----

Don't know anything about the car, but thought I'd pass it on in case
anyone is interested. It's advertised as being in San Francisco.

BTW, if anyone knows of a good, reliable van for sale, please let me
 know. I need one that
can carry both lumber and people (though not at the same time), I'm
looking for a 3/4 - 1 ton van with tow package and at least 300ci. I
prefer dodge or gm (I've never liked any ford vans that I've driven).

I'm in the Bay Area.

  Larry
--
Hollywood would find a way to add a love interest to a biography of the pope.