MGB Parts FS

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGB Parts FS
From: "N" <twobees@sprynet.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 09:16:43 -0500
I need to make room in my basement "Parts Dept."   So I am offering the
parts I removed from a '69 B roadster.  No engine, trans or body panels
except for a good condition but slightly bowed (from someone trying to force
it down while propped up) truck lid.  Lots of boxes of bits.  And, one
excellent condition dashboard complete except for gauges (fits '68 to '71).

Asking 20% of latest Vic Brit selling price. You pay shipping at cost. Let
me know what you need.  There's a 75% chance I have it.

Norm Sippel
'66 MGB, etc.