Re: Denver parts suppliers

To: "David Councill" <dcouncil@imt.net>,
Subject: Re: Denver parts suppliers
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 18:34:32 -0700 (MST)
Best of British is gone.  Rumor was he got caught with VIN numbers in
his shop and fled the country back to AU,  I don't know if those are
true, but the shop did disappear very quickly...

British Car Works,  Nice guy, he has supplied me with a few parts.
Kats British Car Service Sales LTD,  nice shop, I haven't been there in
a few years.  They are a service shop, the parts $ was a little high.
Paul Dierschow's new place is: The Sports Car Craftsman.  I just bought
a windshield and seals, as well as a replacement fender and new hood
from him.  Parts prices are about the same as Moss without shipping
added.  I had him rebuild my O/D and tranny.  He will give you all the
advice you ask for.  He just moved to a nice new location where you can
see the cars being worked on. (right next to the old one.)  I know he
has a warehouse of parts cars, but I have never been invited.  (Though
I too wouldn't mind poking around it.)

As far as I know, there is no British junk yard in the Denver area
anymore. There are a few MGs scattered around, but from what I hear
they are pretty picked over and outside...

All of the info on the above suppliers is on my website
(http://www.itwest.net/~lundgren/mgs.html)

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net