Wanted - Antipodean Book Source

To: jensen-cars@british-steel.org
Subject: Wanted - Antipodean Book Source
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 10:48:44 EST
Not on topic, but nevertheless I thought someone on the group might be able
to steer me toward a website down under that sells old car mags.

I am after the May 1970 issue of a mag called Sports Car World, and the
chances of finding it in North America are poor, to say the least (if you
happen to have a spare copy lying around, by all means pipe up).

I am, of course, doing my own web searching, but thought that someone on the
group might already have a favourite site they could share.

Bill