Re: serious electrical problems/help

To: Julie Ann Phillips <jphillips@cvalley.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: serious electrical problems/help
From: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 19:43:51 -0500
No SHORT cuts for this one. Stinks when you gotten have down time but the
only
way to do it right is to do a complete dash harness and rest assured that if
that's no good, neither is engine bay harness. Bite the bullet and do it
right first time / one time and be done with it.
Safety Fast,
David Deutsch