Damn computers

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Damn computers
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 00:32:45 +0609
Eric wrote:

> OK, maybesome info there.

and

> I grabbed a MkI acceleratator pedal so I know have a Paddy Hopkirk
> pedal in my MkII :-)

In case anyone worries about my mental faculties...

I frequently have a big, nasty, processor-power-sucking program running
in the background (well, I wish it was in the in the background) while I
am typing.  This means that sometimes I type but nothing happens, hence
phrases like "maybesome info there" which was meant to be "maybe I left
out some info there".

Retyping *through* the 'pause' in processing can mean you end up with
words like "acceleratator" - and the whole damn distraction leaves you
making typos like "so I know have" instead of "so I now have".

Just in case you were wondering!!!

I will try to re-check my messages more thoroughly before hitting the
SEND button!

Grrr

Eric
'68MGB MkII