Re: Heater removal

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heater removal
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 18:11:23 -0800
Uh, do you really really REALLY have to remove the heater box? Because it's
even more of a pain to get back in...

Yes, you have to detach the flap cable. And did you reach inside and pull
out the two "toilet paper tubes" that lead to the defroster hoses?

BTDT, not doing it again, ever...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149