sighting: bad omen to start the day

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: sighting: bad omen to start the day
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 14:17:16 -0500 (EST)
As I was riding to my lab this AM in my 78 Caravan, not the 76 B, I saw a
lovely blue RBB (that I've never seen in any of the local MG shows) pulled
over by some cop with flashing lights. He, of course, tied up
traffic but good (on the other side of the divided highway thankfully).
The B looked great, the driver was some fellow in a suit!, and it looked
to me like the cop pulled him over to look at the car.  At least I
hope....

Bill Saidel
Dept. of Biology
Science Building