Re: Motto Racer

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Motto Racer
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 20:55:58 EST
That site is indeed hlarious. I was looking at it when I was doing a search
on Lamborghinis (the Espada I was buying failed a final mechanical check, but
I haven't given up!).

It said such things as:
"Ferruccio LAMBORGHINI possessed the healthy logic and Schlaeue of a genuine
farmer"

I'm still trying to figure out if that is a compliment or an insult.
If your loved one says, as you climb under the covers - "That is one fiiiiine
looking Schlaeue you've got there, boy" do you smile and turn out the light,
or make a mental note to see the doctor in the morning?

Bill