Fw: Pulley Clearance?

To: "MG NET" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Pulley Clearance?
From: "Tom Bott" <tcbump@leading.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 08:22:44 -0500
Good Day List,
I did not re-post this message from last week, it just appeared.  (must be
those microsoft ghosts).   Please dis-regard.  Thank you for the responses I
did get last week.  Decided against that particular car but still looking
for a CBB with a good body that needs an engine/transmission.
Thanks again,    Tom