GROUNDHOG DAY

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: GROUNDHOG DAY
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 09:54:25 +0000
Wow, I wake up this morning (in the Southern Hemisphere) and check my
mail - 144 messages.  Whew, that is a lot for overnight, even for me.

Gee, there must be a great discussion on the MG list.

Starting reading messages and.....

IT'S GROUNDHOG DAY!   (a la Bill Murray)

Well, at least it seems to be catching up to itself, I hope.  There were
some repeats from just a day ago when originally it was throwing up
messages from a week ago.

But, hey, I don't need to tell you this - you are all part of this
GOUNDHOG DAY with me!

It certainly makes it hard to pick the current/new messages out amongst
the old!

Eric
'68MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia