Ignition Light

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ignition Light
From: "Greg Bass" <gregbass@atlantadental.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 07:56:14 -0500
The ignition light on my 78 B has started to "flicker" while driving. It
started Friday and only seems to come on while giving the accelerator gas
and never seems to be fully lite. At idle it is not on at all. I don't think
the engine is missing, but I am somewhat hard of hearing so it might be
doing something I just don't hear.
Could it be a faulty wire/connection? ( OK, I hear ya out there screaming
incredulously... "Never on a Lucas System!" :-) Anyone have any ideas or a
good place to start to look for the cause?

Greg Bass
'78 B - a 3 times a week driver-