Re: Fuel tank

To: Doug <dprather@centurytel.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel tank
From: George <aigel.geo@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 11:21:16 -0800 (PST)
> Glanced in it tonight and looks like some minor surface
> rust
> is starting and think I should stop this before it becomes an issue. If
> take it to a radiator shop and have it steamed out what's going to stop
> rusting? Would using the Moss cleaning/etching/sealing solution do the
> job
> right or is there a better solution?

Doug:

I would try see what your radiator shop has to offer. Will save you the
mess and might be less expensive because they might buy the sealer in
bulk.

If you consider sealing it yourself go check POR: http://www.por15.com
They have a tank sealer for under $20 a quart. Online ordering is very
easy and they have fast turnaround. I have used many of their resto
products and kits and am always amazed how well they work.

George
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list