Norristown Flea

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Norristown Flea
From: dave houser <mgs4dave@warwick.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 14:56:50 -0800
Well, after a long wait, Norristown finally happened!
Thanks Fred!

Great to see some of the listers, Dave Blackwell, Rick Brown, Tom
Rippert, Ian Pender, Rob Medynski, Glen Towery, Dave Collier and David
Deutsch dressed as a Lepracahn(just kidding, David). (sorry if I forgot
some folks.)

Great day, great weather and some good stuff to fill up the garage!

Next stop, Carlisle and now that I am the North American MG Council
Convenor, don't forget the Council meeting that we will have on
Saturday. Details later.
cheers,
Dave Houser

///