Re: F1

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: F1
From: Steve Morris <smorris@en.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 19:11:31 -0500
On 3/19/01 6:44 PM, MGTD1952@cs.com  <MGTD1952@cs.com> wrote:

>It was a tough day.  First you had flag-to-flag coverage of Sebring (boy it
>would have been nice to see the MG/Lola there) and then F1!

And then Grand Am racing from Homestead Sunday evening US Eastern time,
although I think that was taped. A great weekend for racing, especially
for us Audi fans in ALMS racing (I had to drive wife's A6 just after
watching the tape I made of the race. Amazing how much faster it seemed
than when she and the kids are with me on a sedate drive!)

Lots of us fans out here of non-roundy-round racing! Grand-Am comes to
Mid-Ohio early June forllowed by the vintage car races late June, then MG
2001, and sometime after that TransAm and that mean looking Jag come to
Cleveland! Come on spring!

Steve

Steve Morris     Avon, Ohio
1958 MGA 1500    Red/Black