Re: Off topics but some MG Content Too....

To: Dave Wood <dwood143@home.com>, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Off topics but some MG Content Too....
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 15:07:41 -0800 (PST)
I agree with Dave. I have no issue with the F1, GMC Truck, etc., off topic
threads. I can always make use of the delete key, as Dave says. I joined
this list originally (hey, it's been a year today, Happy Anniversary,
Dan!) because I thought it would be a source of information on MG's (of
ALL types, not just B's) - which it CERTAINLY has been! I've also come to
appreciate the experiences and differing personalities which are evident
on the list. I've learned a heck of a lot about my cars and lots of other
interesting stuff too. I would only ask that people continue to clearly
post the subject in the subject line, especially if something is
off-topic. Then I can make a choice without having to open the note. I
will do this when I have to brag about my beloved Red Sox on-field
exploits this spring...! <G>

MG content - took a nice long (relatively) spin in the '76B this
afternoon. The car ran great, especially since the total mileage
accumulated over the past 4 months is about 30 miles! Motor felt REALLY
strong, as it always seems to in the crisp weather. As I was getting back
home, I started hearing a weird high-pitched whine that rose with engine
revs, but seemed to be coming from behind the dashboard. Cool! Something
to check out this week-end!!
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list