Fw: paint

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: paint
From: "carter's alltel" <goutvols@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 09:49:55 -0600
Clear Day
----- Original Message -----
From: carter's alltel
To: mgs-digest@autox.team.net
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2001 9:45 AM
Subject: paint

I have a question about my new paint job.  I got my 79 midget back from the
paint shop yesterday.  Dupont, jet black with 4 coats of clear coat.  I had
always heard that there was a break in period after the new paint job that you
should not wash or wax it.  When I asked the paint guy he said no.  That I
could wash it or wax it anytime I wanted.  What are the lists ideas on this.
After spending abundle to have it done, messing it up at this point would not
be a good thing.  Thanks for the help..

Carter Tuggle
79 midget
goutvols@altel.net