Hope yet for amateur welders

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hope yet for amateur welders
From: MGMagnette@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 21:14:41 EST
Just wanted to lend some support to beginner welders... you will get better.
I'm finally picking it up, and I'm basically brainless.  What really helped
though was a new welding mask... it just made things so much easier than the
one that came with the welder.  Also, adding the gas tank just made it so
much better rather than the flux core stuff... So go blow a hundred bucks on
a tank and a mask and jumpstart your welding career and don't feel like its
throwing good money after bad.

  John, a crappy tightfisted welder who had a change of heart

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list