MG Out of Storage

To: "MGlist" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MG Out of Storage
From: "Denny Bavery" <denny1979mgb@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 10:32:30 -0500
Well it must be spring as the MG got out of storage today.  Not that I wanted
to - coldest day in MI for a week - but the contract was up today so I had to
get it home.  It was in a storage place with many classic, etc cars.  Well the
only two that had trouble getting running were two MG's.  The other one got
going before I arrived so don't know what his problem was.  I know what mine
is - fuel pump.  Thought it was working as I finally got the car started but
it stopped a block from home - no problem towing from there.  It's in the
garage sitting waiting for more inspiration to fix the pump.

I carry a spare new Japanese pump that I have for emergencies.  I put one like
I on my other 78B when I had it and didn't have a problem.  Don't know whether
to go with that or unstick the points on mine, or try one of the new non
points MG ones????  Guess I have time to decide.

I know this has been shared on the list before but anyone wanting to give me
their advice is always appreciated.

Can't wait for warm weather to get here for some cruising and to MG 2001.

Denny<br clear=all><hr>Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at <a

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list