mga frame rail holes

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: mga frame rail holes
From: stevep <stevep@driversroad.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 07:22:53 -0800
greetings all,

I have found some holes in the frame rails on my mga.  They are in the
drivers footwell area a little higher than where the first floor board cross
member is tied into the main frame rail.  One of the holes appears to be
square? possibly for a carrage bolt?  Are these of any importance?  What
should be attached there.  I removed nothing.

I have also noticed assorted holes on the very top of the box section of the
frame rails.  What are these for?  vents?

Thanks in advance for the help

Steve Petrosky
58A, 78B

///