Re: MGB Bumpers

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Bumpers
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 11:10:06 -0800
Yeah, mine looks like that. too, but I'm sure it should cover the bolts. The
bumper fit was so tight originally that it certainly didn't leave any slack
for impact absorption! Typically bumpers sag after years of bumps, being
used as a stool in the garage, etc. Possibly if you loosened the bracket
bolts where they attach to the frame, you could reposition it more
aesthetically.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149