Re: 60 MGA pedal box

To: Michael Lupynec <mlupynec@globalserve.net>, mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 60 MGA pedal box
From: Stuart MacMillan <macmillan@home.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 10:08:48 -0800
You have worn a notch in the bolt, probably at the clutch pedal.  Forget
the force, finesse the bolt out by jiggling the pedals a bit.

--
Stuart MacMillan
Seattle

'84 Vanagon Westfalia w/2.1
'65 MGB (Daily driver since 1969)
'74 MGB GT (Restoring sloooowly)

Assisting on Restoration (and spending OPM):
'72 MGB GT (Daughter's)
'64 MGB (Son's)

Stripped and gone but their parts live on:
'68 MGB, '73 MGB, '67 MGB GT

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list