Summary of responses: Re: Clutch Pedal Movement when fully

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Summary of responses: Re: Clutch Pedal Movement when fully
From: "Wil Boucher" <william@greenmgb.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 09:59:05 -0800
Firstly:
No, I am not a clutch rider :-)

My foot was just touching the clutch pedal, anticipating an upcoming shift,
then it wasn't then it was again. (The pedal moving, not my foot :-)

So then I did further investigation,  with my foot touching the clutch pedal
through the swing described.

Secondly:
So far, it has been suggested that I take a good look at the throwout
bearing and it's levers for movement.
(and the usual things like fluid levels and hose integrity)

So I will be taking a look at these this weekend and will send an update.

Thanks All!

Wil Boucher
1969 MGB