Late Model MGB OD Tranny (for sale)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Late Model MGB OD Tranny (for sale)
From: Jethogger@aol.com
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 11:10:45 EST
Hello All,  Have a 1978 MGB over drive transmission for sale.
Transmission has been rebuilt. To include. New sycro rings, gaskets, and
seals. Transmission has been road tested. And is fine. Includes shifter with
overdrive button and wires. Transmission was just removed 3/29. Still clean.
Have advertised in Chattanooga Times for $1100.00. Will take $1000.00 Plus
actual UPS or Truck. I plan to list it next week on ebay is it doesn't move.
I have attached a few images. JPG            Thanks, John,  Flintstone, GA

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/zip which had a name of
Mgod2.ZIP]

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list