Re: Anti run-on valve circuit

To: paul.hunt1@virgin.net
Subject: Re: Anti run-on valve circuit
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 13:09:06 -0400
Barney/Paul,

      Your description and wiring are right on the money from what I can
deduce.  Perhaps the biggest question that I have is regarding the source of
manifold vacuum.  There are only three hoses feeding into the charcoal cannister
which, in turn,  feeds the anti run-on valve, viz., one from the fuel tank vapor
separator, one from the carburetor's float bowl vent and one from the valve
cover.  How can manifold vacuum come into the system function?  Is it simply
that this is a moot system for an HS4 equipped vehicle?  Thanks.

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/

///