Seat Assembly...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Seat Assembly...
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 09:23:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, gang... I will be preparing to re-assemble my newly-painted seat
frames for the '65 B, with new diaphragm/cushions and upholstery. The
seats will not be put back into the car for some time. My question -
should I get new seat rails and put them on the bottom of the seat frames
NOW, or is it better/easier to install them to the floor of the car first?

Thanks!

=====
Dan DiBiase
Dayton, NJ