MGs in Minn. trip

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: MGs in Minn. trip
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 07:37:30 -0500
Good morning fellow listers,
           Its good to be back on the list. I couldn't stay away any longer.
           I realize that this topic has probably been over done since I've
been off the list,sorry.   I have a brief question for anyone in the Chicago
area or IN. area that may be going to Minn. for the MG convention.  We will
be passing through Chicago on Sunday July, 1 on our way to Wisconsin for the
first night. Would enjoy meeting up with anyoneelse on the list heading in
that direction.
          Also any advise on safe, enjoyable routes through Chicago up into
Wis. would be appreciated.  Hope to see and meet a lot of you there.
            Thanks, Mark

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list