Re: looking for book source

To: "rynerpj" <rynerpj@plateautel.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: looking for book source
From: Leckstein <bleckstein@mail.monmouth.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 08:31:04 -0400
At 08:54 PM 04/09/2001 -0600, rynerpj wrote:
>I'm looking to purchase some books on LBCs.  I'm looking for a discount
>source to purchase the books from.  In the past I have received mailings
>from a company that had many British titles but unfortunately I've moved and
>haven't received their mailings in the past year.  Of course I threw the
>magazine looking catalogue out when I moved.  I think they were named
>something like motorbooks or classic motorbooks, but my web search didn't
>find the company.  Any help out there?  Please contact me off line if you
>have a decent source for books.  Thanks in advance.
>Pete

Pete,
I am contacting you on line as others may be interested. The largest
selection I know of for British Sport Cars is Brit Books. Try
www.britbooks.com. It is owned by Ron Embling, an enthusiast for many
years. He has them all and a huge selection of out of print books as well.
Mike

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list