Re: Racing Engines in Street Cars

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Racing Engines in Street Cars
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 14:10:40 -0700
I would think a lot of the early Ferraris would qualify, since the street
cars were just an afterthought and the engine development was concentrated
on the race cars.

As a wild guess (I'm a little foggy on pre-war MG history), how about the MG
K3? Was that little 6cyl based on a Morris motor, or was it an MG original?
I suppose you could argue that it wasn't really a street car...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///