Re: vintage plates

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: vintage plates
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 19:19:48 -0700
FWIW:

South Dakota also offers vintage plates (antique) on cars older
than 30 years.  There are restrictions on the cars use though.
It can't be used for everyday transportation, but only if the car
is being driven for gas, repairs, or "touring."  We are also able
to use license plates for the "year of manufacture" which means I
can put 1959 plates on the twin cam.  I have the plates, now all
I need is a running car!  The TD has 1953 plates on it.

Blake

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list