Re: moisture problem

To: "David Councill" <dcouncil@imt.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: moisture problem
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 09:01:27 +0100
I'd look at the tach - I presume it is electric.  If the tach dies at the
same time as the engine, that is, before the engine comes to a complete
halt, the problem is in the ignition LT.  If the tach only slowly drops in
time with the engine revs then it is something else like ignition HT or
fuel - the HT is relatively easy to check.

PaulH.