Club Membership (was Re: Very Interesting)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Club Membership (was Re: Very Interesting)
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 20:19:59 +0000
Jerry Erbesfield wrote:

> how fortunate most of us reading this are, especially those of us
> here in the good ol' US of A.

You trying to start an international incident, are you?

But speaking of numbers and how 'international' this list is...

I mentioned a little while ago in a post on another subject that my
local MG Car Club has over 600 members.  Now remember that this is the
club for the WHOLE State of South Australia (but also note that our
'whole State' has a population of just 1.5 million).

Just thinking about how many MG cars and enthusiasts are out there,
would this size club be considered LARGE by standards elsewhere?

To me, for a single marque club, this seems pretty impressive.

Eric
'68MGB MkII
Adelaide, South Australia

///