TD Questions

To: mgs@autox.team.net, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: TD Questions
From: Ronald Olds <tr6@pipeline.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 09:45:15 -0500
Hello Listers,

I have two questions that I thought I had the answers for but now that I
need them I can't find the information.

1. Where does the throttle return spring connect on the carb linkage and
where does the spring bracket attach to the starter?

2. How far do the overflow pipes on the carbs extend down? I know the basic
routing but want to know do they go the bottom of the oil pan or where? Do
they come off the float bowls to the back, front or side?

On another unrelated issue can some one tell me how the rear bushing in the
generator is actually lubricated? I know the oiler on the back is filled
with grease (I have heard some say oil) but his goes to the outside of the
bushing. The lubrication is required on the inside where the armature is
rotating and there is no hole in the bushing. Am I missing something here?

Thanks for the help.
Ron Olds

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list