Re: Car Insurance Question

To: dcouncil@imt.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Insurance Question
From: JERTIGGER2@cs.com
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 10:04:05 EDT
In a message dated 4/15/2001 9:21:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dcouncil@imt.net writes:

<<
 Hagerty will require you to have another car that is your "daily" driver
 with standard insurance. They almost didn't insure me when I told the first
 agent that I might drive my car to work maybe once a week. The cost of the
 policy is less than half what I paid for the previous standard car policy,
 liability only. With Hagerty, I have my 67BGT under full coverage amd
 insured at agreed upon value of $4000. A standard car policy would consider
 the car's value to be much less, although I know now that there are ways to
 prove otherwise. >>

I have both my Lotus and MG insured with Parish the value is agreed on by
both, plus I can drive 3000mi. per year, with each about $250 per car.
(unless the cable happens to fall off)

Jerry Rein

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list