New owners information

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: New owners information
From: philip_cleobury@am.exch.agilent.com
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 11:06:21 -0600
I want to thank everyone for their help and for an amazing response.

For those that asked I live in Londonderry South of Manchester J5 I93 and
want to attend events that are held in the area.

I'm now thinking more carefully about what I am going to purchase.

Has anyone a car that I could purchase in mind? I have $3000 - 3500 to
spend.

In the UK I have:
new - LH RH doors
Good condition - Bonnet (trunk) Boot (Hood) LH RH wings (Fender) O/drive
In the US I have:
New carpet (good quality) chrome parts i.e. door handles etc

The reason I mention this is that I would rather obtain a car that needs
these parts.

I just viewed a car @ wire wheels which seems reasonable (BRG Roadster 68)
any comments on this car?

Phil