Re: Proper MG

To: "John DiFede" <JDIFEDE@cablevision.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Proper MG
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 13:37:27 -0600
I, for one, have referred to them as the "Improper MG" but I picked up the
expression from the list. And I used it more as a joke. I haven't had any
serious problems with them but I have had to return a few defective parts.
They were a bit slow processing the exchanges though.

I might order again if the right item comes up on one of their sales. But I
tend to first check with Moss resellers (Jeff and Ed, both on this list),
Moss (if I need the parts right away), the Roadster Factory, or the Proper
MG, generally in that order. Never from VB, but thats another story, long too.

David

At 03:10 PM 4/17/2001 -0400, John DiFede wrote:
>Has anybody on the list had a problem with the Proper MG?  I've seen them
>referred to as the  Improper MG, and I've wondered why.   Im dealing with
>them today I was so annoyed with their customer service rep, that I told
>them to take me off their mailing list.  I'll never order from them again.
>
>John

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list