Re: wiper motor details

To: "Evangelos G. Makris" <egmakris@otenet.gr>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wiper motor details
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 15:31:39 +0100
Have you confirmed that 12v is reaching the motor on the blue/light-green
wire?  Have you confirmed that the brush is not sticking or worn out?

I doubt the motor (armature) itself is at fault otherwise I would expect
problems on the standard speed as well.  Moss sell brush kits at far less
than complete motors.

PaulH.