Re. Tranny

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re. Tranny
From: "swillis" <swillis@premiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 13:37:08 -0500
Hey Jerry,
A guy here in Bowling Green, KY rebuilt my MGA tranny for $200.00 labor and
did an excellent job. The car drives fabulous. If you want his number.
Of course parts for the tranny cost me, I think, around $700. I have not added
the receipts. I don't enjoy adding my car receipts. It takes away from my
drive time.
I'm going on the road for the first long trip tommorrow if the weather holds.
There's an open house at British Motor Cars, Ltd. in Madisonville, KY. This is
a great time. Paul Oglesby, the owner, lets you dig through bins and bins of
Brit parts in a huge warehouse full of used, new,  and NOS parts both small
parts and body panels.
Cheers,
Scott
59 MGA