Re: So what have you found in yours?

To: Eddie Sheffield <esheffield@prizmail.com>
Subject: Re: So what have you found in yours?
From: Bill Saidel <saidel@camden.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 13:10:34 -0400 (EDT)
I found this Spring that the bag of grass seeds in the garage was
opened and when I opened the trunk of my B  for the 1st time this spring,
there was a cute not-so-little pile of seeds and a lot of tiny little
black ones that  were not quite seeds. At least they were the "after
seeds."  The tiny trunk hole for drainage apparently wasn't tiny enough.

Bill

On Fri, 20 Apr
2001, Eddie Sheffield wrote:

> Well, I've found a number of acorns in the heater of my Midget since I
> bought it last September. Glad I didn't find any in the engine, though!
>
> When I bought my '91 Dodge Dakota new, I had it less than a week and I found
> hickory nuts on the intake manifold. And I had been driving it - little
> buggers moved in quick!
>
> And a Dodge Omni I had that I was also driving heavily got mice in the glove
> box - ate about half of my registration. Kept wondering what a cop would
> think if I got pulled over. :-)
>
> A car doesn't need to be parked long to get infested!
>
> Eddie
> 1971 Midget

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list