Re: Some thing that sucks(front window cracked for the 3 time)

To: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Subject: Re: Some thing that sucks(front window cracked for the 3 time)
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 06:05:14 -0700
  The '69 B I have now is my second B, had a '70 before.  On both cars I
have noticed that the driver's side header-rail clamp is much more
difficult to engage to the windshield frame than one on the passenger
side.  Is this common to all B roadsters?

 The windshield on the '69 was cracked on the drivers side but the one
on the '70 never cracked.  I just replaced the WS on the '69 so this is
a matter of some concern.  At $150 a pop, this can get old fast.

  Cheers,

  CR

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list