Non toxic Extermination in almost anything

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Non toxic Extermination in almost anything
From: "glenn blair" <agblair@csonline.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 10:47:48 -0400
Just a note in re extermination.  I read this somewhere, probably Popular
Science Mag but here goes anyways. In Calif. tenting is becoming an
ecologically accepted way due to toxic waste.  However the agent used is
heat to 140 degrees which means buildings or cars etc, have to have every
thing that is "melted,  or spoiled or killed-such as pets you want to keep'
removed.  Huge ballons/tarps with heated air is used on houses to do this.
Supposedly this temp will kill anything.  Any comments?  BTW My LBC has a
basketball sized mouse nest behing the radio after 6 yr storage & 8 yrs
later still finding acorns.