RE: 4.55 differential ratio

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 4.55 differential ratio
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 09:37:36 -0600
Thanks bill, I went to my local "junk yard" as I was told they had an old
Magnette there.
The report was correct, but the whole axle was gone ...

The junk yard guy said "what other cars did it come in".

Your info will be helpful ... especially the part about "none of which are too
likely to be
thick on the ground where you are".  I think you're right.  : - (

This isn't a "Quest" but I do want to be vigilant about looking.

Larry Hoy

///
///  mgs@autox.team.net mailing list