Glenwood Rallye

To: MGS List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Glenwood Rallye
From: Bill Dudley <wdudley4@home.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 09:08:58 -0600
Listers,

The MG Car Club Rocky Mountain Centre is proud to host the 49th annual
Glenwood Springs Rallye.  This Denver to Glenwood Springs rallye the
oldest coutinuously running rallye in the US.  The three day event will
be held on June 8-10, and will include a tour, rallye, Banquet, Funkhana
and Car Show.  For more information visit the Glenwood pages our web
site at:  http://mgcc.org/glenwood2001/main.htm

The Rockies are beautiful in June  -- flowers, snow capped peaks,
winding mountain roads!!  ;-)    We hope you can join us.

Thanks,

Bill Dudley
wdudley4@home.com   or
dudley@mgcc.org