Re: Trivia - non MG

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Trivia - non MG
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 12:41:01 -0700
Could be, but my line of thinking was that they wouldn't have gone broke
until AFTER October 1929 (the stock market crash)... but then old W. O.
might have managed to run it under all by himself, I suppose, without any
help from a world-wide depression. Anyway, I could just as easily have said
1930...

But Bill hasn't confirmed that Bentley was the right answer, for that
matter. For all I know, it could be Matra...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

///