Re: Stupid question, but...

To: "Jon Lind" <JonL@avanade.com>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stupid question, but...
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 19:19:59 +0100
Usually behind the dash on the firewall, it's on the drivers side on an RHD,
possibly for an LHD also.  The voltage stabiliser is in that locality too,
that is screwed to the firewall whereas the flasher is probably in a spring
clip.  The turn flasher has green and light-green brown wires, whereas the
stabiliser has green and light-green/green wires.

PaulH.