Re: Rough Running TD

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rough Running TD
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 15:10:53 -0700
They probably thought they'd do you a favor and clean the engine. Hence,
water in the distributor cap. Really dry it out, using a hairdryer if
necessary, and see if that helps.

They might well have overfilled the oil (check the dipstick?) but it
couldn't have "caused" oil on the plugs. Might as well change 'em all out
while you're at it, though.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149